For QAM and Analog RF testing, including MER, BER, and level; provides remote analysis of CATV forward path systems.
The award winning JDSU PathTrak™ Video Monitoring (PVM) System helps segment video problems in minutes—not hours—by proactively monitoring video, voice over Internet protocol (VoIP), and high-speed data (HSD) carriers for radio frequency (RF) and Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG) impairments.
- Monitors and troubleshoots analog and digital video as well as DOCSIS services
- Web-based access to live and historical MPEG and RF measurements
- Simple network management protocol (SNMP) trap forwarding to up to five destinations—sends SNMP traps when alarm state changes
- Monitor MPEG stream errors (TR 101 290 Priority 1, 2, and 3) and drill down to analyze individual program performance
- Easily access performance history (RF, QAM, and MPEG) stored in MySQL relational database
- Eliminate truck rolls to segment RF and video problems
- Deploy truck rolls to the right place with the right personnel and equipment
- Increase network availability using notification of forward path degradation before service is disrupted
- Intelligently filter alarms based on severity to appropriately alert local operations and NOC personnel