Premier triple –play access network tester installs and maintains copper and fiber based bonded ADSL/VDSL, IPTV, Microsoft TV, VoIP and data plus legacy networks.
- HST-3000 Platform Overview(, 1.00MB)
The HST-3000 provides the best any access network tester has to offer. Built on a strong and proven reputation for test accuracy, the HST-3000 can help you find real problems up to 30 percent faster. The HST-3000 starts with unsurpassed copper qualification and fault-finding tools and adds fiber inspection, single and bonded pair ADSL2+/VDSL2, Gigabit Ethernet, IPTV, Microsoft TV and VoIP testing to help round out full triple play testing strategy. It also supports legacy T1, DS3, ISDN PRI/BRI, and other interfaces via field-swappable modules and optional software.
- Best-in-class for test accuracy — it really does matter
- Multiple chipsets supported for xDSL — widest interoperability on the market
- Find real problems up to 30% faster — correlates copper, xDSL and IPTV measurements
- Protects your investment — modular approach to add GigE, Ethernet, E1, etc.
- Helps you define an accurate, repeatable test strategy — with automated tests, expert modes — reduces errors and minimizes repeats.
- Full copper analysis suite – qualify, provision, and troubleshoot copper pairs – includes DVOM, Opens, TDR, wideband TIMS, spectral noise, and resistive fault locator (RFL).
- Bonded ADSL2+/VDSL test accuracy brings up both pairs of a bonded group simultaneously
- Gigabit Ethernet module features SAMComplete/ ITU-T Y.1564 service activation- automated SLA verification and troubleshooting for circuits that carry multiple services and bandwidth profiles.
- Unique USB-mounted JDSU P500i provides unique pass/fail fiber inspection
- Standard automation and TechComplete – Improve testing processes through automation and centralized, web-based management tools.
- 3.8″ diagonal, 1/4 VGA, Color Active Matrix display.
- Simplified user interface to facilitate ease-of-use and minimize technicians learning curve.
- Handheld, rugged and portable. Lightweight (1.3kg/2.7lb). Weather resistant. Ideal for field use.
- Battery operated (up to 10 hours). Swappable battery pack.
- RS-232, USB and Ethernet connectivity.
- PC replacement – including file transfer, 8MB of storage, VT100 emulation, printing and web browser.
- Built-in microphone and speaker. Headset connection.