Handheld display system featuring an integrated optical power meter (OLP-34) that lets users inspect and test fiber with one device; includes a dedicated patch cord microscope.
The industry’s only handheld solution for inspecting and testing fiber networks with one device.
The new JDSU HP3-60 display system combines fiber inspection and optical power measurement into a single seamless handheld device. The result is a significant increase in workflow efficiency and a decrease in total inspection and testing time. Also available is the HP3-60-P4 that features an integrated patch cord microscope for dedicated patch cord inspection.
- Promotes best practices in fiber handling by combining inspection and testing into one device
- Integrated functions & feature improve workflow by eliminating need to switch from one device to another
- Significantly reduce total inspection and test time for superior workflow efficiency
- Reduces the number of tools and accessories you carry and manage
- Inspect the bulkhead with the probe and the patch cord with the integrated PCM (with HP3-60-P4)
- Inspects fiber end faces and accurately tests and measures optical power in one device
- Quickly and easily inspects both the bulkhead (with probe) and patch cord (with PCM) sides of fiber interconnects
- Measures optical power and attenuation (with JDSU optical light source)
- Dedicated for all single-mode and multimode applications
- Use with JDSU light source to detect modulation frequency and identify individual fibers
- Promotes proper fiber handling workflow and practice
- Inspect both sides of fiber interconnect, and accurately test and measure optical power with one device
- Integrated functions and features eliminate switching between multiple devices
- Input for FBP series probe microscope and a dedicated patch cord microscope (HP3-60-P4) lets users quickly and easily inspect both sides of fiber interconnects
- 2.0 inch TFT LCD to view clear, crisp, detailed images of fiber end faces with optimal resolution
- Integrated power meter (OLP-34) for all single-mode and multimode applications, such as LAN, TELECOM, CATV, and DWDM testing
- Modulation frequency detection lets users identify individual fibers
- Three-year calibration period
- TWINtest and Auto-λ (with JDSU optical light source)