The HP2 is an advanced handheld display system featuring a high resolution 3.5 inch display for inspecting fiber endfaces and a built-in optical power meter for quick, easy, and accurate field measurements.
The industry’s only solution for inspecting and testing fiber networks with one device.
The HP2 Series is the latest system from JDSU that integrates the most essential fiber tools into a single system that cuts test time in half to achieve better network performance. The HP2, derived from the popular HD2 series, features a high resolution 3.5” display for inspecting fiber endfaces and a built-in optical power meter for quick, easy, and accurate field measurements.
The HP2 equips technicians to work smarter and faster with a tool that promotes best practices in an efficient workflow. Doing things right the first time protects the network investment by preventing costly mistakes that could occur later on.
- Promotes best practices in fiber handling by combining inspection and testing into one device
- Integrated functions & feature improve workflow by eliminating need to switch from one device to another
- Significantly reduce total inspection and test time for superior workflow efficiency
- Reduces the number of tools and accessories you carry and manage
- Inspect the bulkhead with the probe and the patch cord with the integrated PCM
- Inspects fiber end faces and accurately tests and measures optical power in one device
- Quickly and easily inspects both the bulkhead (with probe) and patch cord (with PCM) sides of fiber interconnects
- Measures optical power and attenuation (with JDSU optical light source)
- Dedicated for all single-mode and multimode applications
- Use with JDSU light source to detect modulation frequency and identify individual fibers
- Promotes proper fiber handling workflow and practice
- 3.5 inch TFT LCD to view clear, crisp, detailed images of fiber end faces with optimal resolution
- Inspect both sides of fiber interconnect, and accurately test and measure optical power with one device
- Integrated functions and features eliminate switching between multiple devices
- Input for FBP series probe microscope and a dedicated patch cord microscope lets users quickly and easily inspect both sides of fiber interconnects
- Integrated power meter for all single-mode and multimode applications, such as LAN, TELECOM, CATV, and DWDM testing
- GripSwitch™ mode activates the display when held in-hand and deactivates it when released, extending battery life
- Modulation frequency detection lets users identify individual fibers
- Three-year calibration period