Enables multi-play service providers to gain visibility into their customers’ quality of experience as seen at the home.
- Home Performance Management(, .74MB)
Home Performance Management (PM) enables multi-play service providers to extend their service assurance capabilities into the home providing full Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE) reporting of customers suffering degraded service. With proactive service fault management and continuous performance monitoring of home networking equipment (remote gateways and beyond to customer premise equipment)—Home PM automatically alerts providers to customers being impacted by degraded IPTV, VoIP or data services. Once service degrading issues are detected, Home PM provides the critical information necessary to resolve the problem. Its rapid fault demarcation capabilities support in-service diagnostic testing and on-demand real-time data collection facilitating fault investigation and root cause analysis reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Automated end-user service verification for IPTV, Internet and VoIP
- Supports global broadband connection xDSL and FTTP networks
- Web enabled views and reports for assessment of test results and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Enables large scale continuous monitoring of service quality (QoS) and Customer experience (QoE) availability across a large number of geographically-dispersed locations
- Graphical development environment to enable the rapid creation of monitoring profiles
- Secure access and control via Web