The JDSU STM-1o/OC-3 LIM (J6811A) helps network professionals isolate and resolve network problems quickly and has SC optical connectors.
This LIM helps network professionals isolate and resolve network problems quickly. It can be used with the J6800A Network Analyzer, J6801A Distributed Network Analyzer, and J6802B Distributed Network Analyzer MX platforms.
- Hot-swappable – a LIM can be removed safely while an application is running and another LIM inserted in its place; the current application terminates and the user can launch another suitable application for the new LIM without having to power down and restart the analyzer.
- Can be configured to operate with SDH STM-1 or SONET STS-3c framing
- Analysis at all layers of ATM traffic
- Full rate cell mode and frame mode ATM generation and ATM Ping
- Auto-discovery of the VPI-VCIs of up to 4,096 ATM virtual channels
- Real-time simultaneous AAL-2 and AAL-5 reassembly on up to 4096 virtual channels (user controls which)
- Hardware filtering for capture and analysis based on VPI-VCI (other hardware filtering is provided in the related internal data acquisition system of the analyzer platforms)
- Delivery of frames and/or cells to the related internal data acquisition system in the analyzer for full rate capture and analysis
- Real-time line status and statistics
- ATM Policing, Traffic Contract Estimation and 1-point CDV on multiple virtual circuits simultaneously
- Has two optical inputs (SC connectors), usable at 1310 nm and 1550 nm wavelengths from single-mode or multi-mode fiber to provide bi-directional monitoring capability
- Has two optical outputs (SC connectors), with 1310 nm Class 1 single-mode lasers for use with single-mode or multi-mode fiber; a pair of 10 dB optical attenuators is supplied for the latter use
- Performs optical power measurements on each optical receiver