All-in-one tool for broadband services installation, including copper, ADSL 1/2/2+, IP data, VoIP, and IP video testing.
- SmartClass Triple-Play Services (TPS)(, 1.65MB)
All-in-one tool that fully tests the access network (copper, fiber, POTS, and ADSL2+/VDSL2 including bonded pairs) as well as broadband services (data, VoIP, and IP video) so technicians can rapidly correlate and resolve triple-play service problems to potential physical-layer causes.
The JDSU SmartClass TPS (Triple Play Services) tester helps field technicians who roll out broadband access networks and services deliver a pristine copper access infrastructure that can support triple-play services and meet critical quality of service (QoS) and quality of experience (QoE) requirements.
This all-in-one DSL tester tool can test copper, fiber, asymmetrical and very high speed digital subscriber lines including bonded VDSL2 pairs Internet Protocol (IP) data, voice over IP (VoIP), and IP video with straightforward pass/fail results and detailed analysis of physical-and application-layer-related problems.
The OneCheck and VideoCheck one button automated testing applications help technicians significantly reduce testing times and improves overall quality. The SmartClass TPS verifies the physical health of the access copper loop, digital subscriber line (DSL) performance, and QoS/QoE of triple-play services to ensure that field technicians have successfully completed the installation and repair job. Operators and service providers can more quickly locate and repair faults and, thus, guarantee their service quality.
- Save money and reduce repeat faults by testing all broadband triple-play services using an all-in-one tool for copper, fiber, POTS, ADSL2+/VDSL2, IP data, VoIP, and IP video.
- Reduce truck rolls, repair faults quicker and guarantee QoS/QoE with the automated pass/fail OneCheck test which combines all triple play and ADLS/VDSL tests reporting all quality metrics.
- Identify potential copper impairments such as disturbers, bad joints or bridge taps using ADSL/VDSL Hlog and QLN graphs.
- Improve technician productivity by one third with the VideoCheck one button test application. Easily test availability and quality of all video channels with unprecedented speed.
- Avoid the complexity of copper testing with one-button pass/fail CableCheck application that includes balance testing and good ground check capabilities.
- Gain more value and easier handling with an all-in-one tool that includes a web browser, multiple HDTV streams, VoIP emulation G.722 call controls, fiber test, result file transfer, a customizable user interface, and field upgrade via USB Host 2.0 interface.
- OneCheck combines all triple play and ADSL/VDSL tests reporting all quality metrics.. Tests include physical link, network authentication, IP ping, file upload, file download, video and VoIP tests.
- VideoCheck tests all video channels providing all quality metrics on all video channels.
- CableCheck provides fast and easy copper test that includes balance testing and good ground check capabilities.
- IP video test measures the quality in set top box (STB) with emulation and monitor/through mode for broadcast and VoD streams, including VMOS
- VoIP test asseses packet stream quality using MOS and R-Factor
- Tests IP data connectivity via web browser and throughput rate using FTP or HTTP as well as network delay
- Copper test verifies circuit for triple- play services
- Tests optical power level
- Bonded VDSL2 testing
- Advanced IP Video analysis, including multiple HDTV streams
- VoIP phone Emulation using SIP, H.323 signaling protocols, G.711 and G.722 call controls, and others
- POTS dialer
- Web browser
- Optical Power Meter
- Customizable user interface for optimized test methods and procedures
- Easy file transfer with USB Host 2.0 interface