The JDSU Protocol Analysis Probe – DNA PRO (J6803B) is a portable protocol acquisition and analysis solution, with an embedded PC and integrated Network Analyzer software application. The DNA PRO includes data acquisition hardware and accommodates line interface modules (LIMs).
- JDSU Distributed Network Analyzer(, 1.28MB)
The JDSU Protocol Analysis Probe – DNA PRO (J6803B) offers the most advanced feature set in the DNA portfolio. You can control the analyzer from a PC, locally or remotely. The analyzer hosts the J6840A Network Analyzer for full protocol analysis and network testing. It supports Run-Time Store to Media (RTSM) up to 150 Mbps. Like the DNA MX, Network Analyzer is accessed using a remote session. The hardware includes a built-in controller and a removable hard disk drive. The use model of the DNA PRO is as a portable analyzer for local or remote troubleshooting.
JDSU Protocol Analysis Probe – DNA PRO (J6803B) Summary:
- Single-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet (default)
- Combo 10/100 Ethernet/ 56kbps modem
- Dual-port 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Optional 802.11a/b/g wireless LAN (region specific)
- GPS: via 10 MHz (75 Ohm), 1 pps (75 Ohm) & RS-232C from external GPS receiver
- NTP: Network Time Protocol via 10/100 Ethernet telemetry port
- From external NTP server
J6840A Network Analyzer Software pre-loaded on built-in controller
Network Analyzer Instrument Manager (for downloading to controlling PC)