The JDSU Protocol Analysis Probe – DNA HD (J6804A) is a rack-mountable protocol acquisition and analysis solution. The probe supports an 8 port gigabit Ethernet LIM or a 16 port gigabit Ethernet LIM. It is designed for use with the Signaling Analyzer Real Time (SART) application or the NgN Analysis System software.
- J6804A DNA HD(, .21MB)
The JDSU Protocol Analysis Probe – DNA HD (J6804A) data acquisition probe provides high density advanced Ethernet packet processing capabilities for network monitoring and analysis. This versatile probe is designed to perform data acquisition and analysis for the JDSU NgN Analysis System and the JDSU Signaling Analyzer Real Time (SART) test and measurement applications. The probe is 1U in height and 19 inches in width and is rack mountable. The DNA HD is available in AC or 48 volt DC power options.
JDSU Protocol Analysis Probe – DNA HD (J6804A) Summary:
- 8 or 16 Port 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet interfaces in a single test probe
- Select copper or optical Ethernet interfaces
- Each Ethernet interface port contains one transmitter and one receiver
- Additional Ethernet interface on rear panel used for DNA HD management and configuration
- The DNA HD is network addressable and configurable
- Set telemetry (control) IP address from front panel
- NTP network synchronization through rear panel Ethernet sync port
- Line rate user plane and control (signaling) plane analysis
- Data acquisition, comprehensive traffic filtering, and packet forwarding
- Remotely upgrade firmware