Integrated fiber characterization and dispersion test solution combining PMD, CD, and AP measurements to characterize high speed networks.
The combination of the CD, PMD and AP test functions allows network operators, fiber installers and dark fiber providers to charcacterize any fiber systems including new technologies, such as CWDM/DWDM with ROADM and high speed 10 GigE, 10 Gbps and 40 Gbps+ networks.
- Reduce fiber handling: One connection dispersion testing combining CD, PMD and AP measurements in a single module.
- Increase field productivity: Perform CD/PMD/AP tests in less than 2 minutes!
- No performance compromise: measurement over entire wavelength range and high dynamic range to face any test situations.
- Improve testing workflow thanks to the automated Fiber Characterization script.
- Qualify DWDM high-speed networks for 10G, 40G up to 100G transmission.
- Characterize buried and aerial fiber links from Metro to Ultra-long haul.
- Test amplified and non-amplified links.
- Innovative Phase Shift method for accurate and very fast CD measurement.
- Fixed analyzer PMD test method with best performance and ruggedness in the market .
- Cover the entire wavelength range (1260 to 1640nm) with high dynamic range (up to 58dB).
- Work in conjunction with wide range of handheld or modular light sources.