Portable solution that offers multi-channel test and multi-port configuration capabilities for manufacturers, development and system verification for transport testing up to 40/43G.
Design, Conformance, and Verification Testing of Next Generation Transport Technologies in One Powerful Solution.
40 Gbps is the next natural data rate to become commercially deployed. Along with it the 43 Gbps OTN technology with its long-reach advantages becomes of interest for manufacturers and carriers.
As packet-based services (VoIP, IPTV and direct Ethernet access) are tremendously growing, there is an urgent need for cost-effective Ethernet transportation. A strong trend points to a combination of advantages of packet-based with circiuit-based technologies.
All major operators view 10GigE as the key enabling technology in today’s market and are implementing LAN/WAN in combination with OTN.
- First portable 40/43G (SDH/SONET/OTN) and jitter/wander test solution.
- Combination of multiple technologies and multiple ports for fast and flexible testing.
- Selection of plug-in instrument modules for SDH/SONET, PDH/DSn, OTN, EoS, Jitter, and Ethernet testing.
- High accuracy jitter testing with high measurement margin allows for reproducible XFP/SFP qualification.
- Preventing measurement gaps by analyzing 1000 channels in parallel of SDH/SONET systems.
- Real multi-user behavior leverages the mainframe investment.
- 40/43G Jitter/Wander – Supports verification of 40G SDH/SONET and 43G OTU-3 network elements. It includes evaluation of physical layer, including jitter and wander, and conformance testing of the transport layer.
- High-accuracy Jitter/Wander – Allows for jitter and wander generation and high accuracy analysis of signals from 155 Mbps up to 10.7 Gbps.
- ONT Module-E 10G LAN/WAN/OTN – Addresses the need of board and system testing of LAN and WAN systems and is mapped into OTN overclocked.
- OTN G.709 – Provides full functionality for system verification of 2.7, 10.7, and 43 Gbps equipment.
- OTN overclocked – Complete testing of a 10GigE client in OTN 11.05/11.1G and 10G FC Layer 1 in OTN 11.27/11.32G.
- MultiChannel SDH/SONET – Simultaneous testing of all 1000 channels of a 2.5 Gbps signal at STM-16/OC-48 or STM-64/OC-192 interfaces.
- NewGen EoS – Allows for evaluation of SONET/SDH signals up to 10 Gbps, including Virtual Concatenation, LCAS emulation, GFP, and Ethernet MAC traffic.
- Ethernet – Enables generation and analysis of Ethernet traffic on electrical 10/100/1000M and optical GigE interfaces and allows for interworking with NewGen EoS.
- High coverage with 6-slot, multi-port mainframe.
- Independent use of modules speeds up testing.
- Easy integration into automated environments with Tcl/Tk and LabWindows libraries, multi-user access, and Linux operating systems.
- Portable with large, color, touch screen and easy-to-use GUI.