The W1314A RF measurement receiver is a powerful and portable solution that meets all your RF measurement needs. With built-in GPS and 4-port USB interface along with multiple technology support, it is a complete testing module.
The W1314A RF receiver is an integral part of the JDSU drive-test system. With easy configuration and robust connections, you can get quick and accurate measurements from the receiver when it is combined with the E6474A Wireless Network Optimization Platform.
Fastest multi-technology receiver worldwide
- Perform simultaneous multi-technology measurements during a single drive-test or indoor survey.
- Supports LTE, UMTS, GSM, cdma2000, 1xEVDO, iDEN, Mobile WiMAX™, CW and Spectrum Analysis.
- All measurement collection and analysis performed within the receiver hardware minimizing laptop processing requirements.
Rugged and reliable
- Designed to last for years of daily drive testing
- Solid, RF shielded housing. Integrated 12 channel GPS or 50 channel high-sensitivity
- GPS with a USB 2.0 High-Speed USB hub, reducing the need for additional hardware cabling
- Add up to four handsets with USB charging, without impacting specified receiver measurement performance
- Improve measurement performance, add new technologies as they become available by automatic software upgrades for extended product life.
Small form factor
- Low weight and power consumption.
- Drive-test or Indoor use.
For more information on supported technologies click below:
- BCH-SC-Pilot Analyzer