With easy configuration and full integration with the JDSU E6474A drive-test platform, you have a complete test collection and analysis solution.
- JDSU Drive Test Solutions: The JDSU Handheld Network Monitoring Tool— A Multi-Meter for RF Engineers(, 2.38MB)
Often you need something that is a little more portable to collect your network data. JDSU’s Handheld Network Monitor Application is ideal for testing in those difficult to access areas.
- Supports both Android and Symbian devices
- Samsung Galaxy SIII support
- Test services the way subscribers use them with JDSUs new test sequencer
- Anyone can utilize the AutoStart and TestMeNow modes
- Fast cell site testing with UARFCN forcing
- Collect a wide range of network information from areas usually difficult to reach using typical drive-test tools
- Discretely collect and share data from network hot spots while using the handheld as a phone
- Capture location from the device’s built-in GPS, or external Bluetooth® GPS
- Automate service validation, voice, FTP upload/download and HTTP browsing with TestMeNow
- Manually configure SMS, MMS or E-mail and then observe related network measurements
- Automatically send data via FTP to a central location for detailed analysis
- Use the phone as a test mobile with the full E6474A drive-test application